- Find a fraction of a set where the numerator is one
- Find a fraction of a set of shapes/ objects divided into groups
- Find a fraction of a set/ quantity where the numerator is greater than one
- Find a fraction of a quantity by dividing by denominator and multiplying by the numerator
- Express one quantity as a fraction of another
- Understand how a fraction of an amount of pounds/ kilograms/ litres can be converted to pence/ grams/ millilitres
- Introduce hundredths of a shape and mixed numbers involving hundredths
- Recognise the fraction of a shape shaded and shade given fractions
- Finding hundredths of a set/ quantity
- Find hundredths of amounts by dividing by 100
Relevant activities have been set on Studyladder. Please work through the simpler tutorials/tasks before jumping to the Fraction Extension pod.
Watch videos from the Fractions section of https://mathantics.com/.