With the country now in Lock Down, there are an increasing number of good souls appearing on the internet with freebies to help us through these times. I will try to collate some here which may be useful.
- Joe Wicks is doing a free daily workout for kids all across the UK. Join him live every morning at 9am.
-Maddie Moate has a growing series of science lessons for primary school children on her YouTube channel and is adding content daily. Check it out!
- Rob Biddulph will be posting a new #DrawWithRob video for you and your kids every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am.
- TheoCooks.com is hosting a free cook along for children every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4pm. Ingredients needed are posted the day before on his Facebook page.
-Oti Mabuse of Strictly Come Dancing fame is hosting free dance classes for children every day on her Facebook page at 11.30am.
- Steve Backshall who presents the Deadly 60 program will be hosting a home schooling event linked to wildlife, biology, conservation and exploration. It starts straight after Joe Wicks at 9.30am on Wednesday.
- Want to learn a new skill? Here you can learn British Sign Language with free daily lessons on Youtube, set up especially for those learning from home during the Lock Down.
-Myleene Klass, who was in a band called Hearsay way before your time, is hosting free music lessons over on her YouTube channel.